Prepare Your Field’s Soil
Your field’s soil plays a key role in the success of your crop, which is why fertilizer is essential. Progressive Ag Center offers a wide range of fertilizer options to fit your unique needs at competitive prices that fit your budget.
- Variable-rate applications, both in the spring and fall
- Micronutrient foliar applications
- Top-dressed anhydrous, urea 28, potash, boron, manganese, and many other options (If you don’t see your choice of fertilizer listed here, give us a call. Chances are we carry it.)
- Tissue sampling and soil sampling
Hire us to apply fertilizer, and you’ll see our experienced staff using top-level equipment in your fields. We invest in our equipment fleet to provide you with timely, well-applied applications. Our equipment includes variable-rate airflow applicators, spinner and pull-type spreaders, and application equipment for both liquid and dry.
Lime to the rescue!
When the soil pH in your field is below the norm, your crops will suffer. Luckily, there is a fix—lime. Progressive Ag Center offers lime sourced from the best couriers in this region.
- Conveyors are used to load the lime in order to keep quality.
- We will truck it to your field as needed, just give us a call.
- Our variable-rate and flat-rate lime applications are competitively priced.