All American Co-op is pleased to announce that we will be offering a $1,000 Purina® AMPLI-CALF® Scholarship to an area student.
- All active members of All American Co-op and their children are eligible to receive an AMPLI-CALF® Scholarship.
- Applicants may be awarded a scholarship only one time during their academic term.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale during their previous educational year.
- Applicants will be judged on leadership, scholastic achievement, extra-curricular activities, personal motivation, academic and life goals.
- Preference will be given to students majoring in agriculture.
- To be eligible, all areas of the scholarship application form must be filled out and submitted together.
- Attach transcripts through your most recently completed semester and a copy of your Fall 2017 course schedule to your application.
- All applications are due at the All American Co-op office no later than July 31, 2017.
Please make sure to return the following documents together by July 31, 2017:
- Completed application
- Fall 2017 class schedule
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER JULY 31, 2017 WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Submit via mail to:
All American Co-op
Attn: Beth Pagel
P.O. Box 125
Stewartville, MN 55976