College Scholarships Available
All American Co-op is offering multiple scholarships to eligible students that are continuing their education in an Ag-Related field of study. If you would like to view the complete application, please find the information at www.allamericancoop.com/scholarship or contact our Stewartville office at (507) 533-4222. Applications and Essays must be received no later than March 15, 2017.
2017 Scholarship Eligibility
- Scholarship applications open to students enrolled as first or second-year students at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
- Student must be majoring in an Ag-related field of study.
- Scholarship may be awarded to a student two consecutive years. Student must apply each year.
- Scholarship will be paid directly to the student upon presenting proof that first semester studies have been completed with a 3.0 GPA average or better (based on a 4.0 GPA), along with proof of enrollment for a second semester.
- A complete application should include
- Scholarship Application Form
- Current Copy of Transcript
- Please include a clear explanation of the school’s grading scale
- Student Appraisal
- Student Essay
- Application deadline of March 15th.
- Submit Applications to: All American Co-op Attn: Scholarship Selection Committee PO Box 125 Stewartville, MN 55976
Or Email To: email@example.com