It’s Time to Help Us Feed Our Communities!
Fall is upon us once again, which means it is time to start thinking about All American Co-op’s Annual Food Drive. This year’s food drive has started and will run thru November 22nd, 2019.
Once again, we will take either non-perishable food items or monetary donations. All monetary donations and food donations will be distributed to our local food shelves.
Nearly 1 in 10 Minnesota households experience food insecurity, and 1 in 3 food shelf visits were to provide nutrition to children. Please help us support those in need.
Did you know food shelves accept donations beyond food? Need some ideas of what to donate? Use the suggested list below to generate help generate ideas:
- Cooking/Baking Basics: sugar, flour, oil, salt/pepper, cream of mushroom/celery/chicken soups, cake mixes
- Condiments: Ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, syrup, jelly
- Special Dietary Foods: Gluten-free, low-sugar, low-sodium
- Beverages: Juice, coffee
- Quick Meals: Pasta, pasta sauce, pancake/waffle mix, hearty soups
- Non-food needs: Dish soap, laundry detergent, toothpaste, personal hygiene items
Donation collection boxes are located at our Stewartville, Elgin Grain, Plainview and Viola locations. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact Food Drive Coordinator, Nichol Arndorfer at (507)533-4222 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!