College Scholarships Available
All American Co-op is proud to continue our scholarship program. Multiple college scholarships to students furthering their education in an ag-related field of study are available for 2020. To view or print the application please click here. All parts of the application are due to All American Co-op by March 15, 2020.
2020 Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
- Scholarship applications are open to students enrolling as first or second-year students at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Student must be majoring in an Ag-related field of study.
- Scholarship may be awarded to a student two consecutive years. Student must apply each year.
- Scholarship will be paid directly to the student upon presenting proof that first semester studies
have been completed with a 3.0 GPA average or better (based on a 4.0 GPA), along with proof of
enrollment for a second semester.
- A complete application should include
- Scholarship Application Form
- Current Copy of Transcript
- Please include a clear explanation of the school’s grading scale
- Student Appraisal
- Student Essay
- Application deadline is March 15, 2020.
- Submit Applications to:
All American Co-op
Attn: Scholarship Selection Committee
PO Box 125
Stewartville, MN 55976
Or Email To: