Farmer Insurance through Gravie
Land O’Lakes partnered with Gravie to provide a health benefits option for All American Co-op members. Qualifying farmer customers should be receiving information from Gravie about enrollment and plans for 2019. Gravie representatives have set aside Tuesday, November 27th to visit our trade area and meet with interested patrons regarding plans. Appointment times are available 8 am – noon and 2 pm – 6 pm at the Woodlake Event Meeting Center in Rochester. Open enrollment dates for farmer insurance through Gravie began Monday, October 29th and goes through Friday, December 21st.
Here is some info about this program:
Why choose the Minnesota Cooperative Farmer Member Health Plan?
- Competitive rates
- Access to Mayo Clinic, Sanford Health, CentraCare Health, Essentia Health and more!
- No fees to join and no re-rating based on individual health history
Who can enroll?
All American Co-op self-employed members, along with owners and employees of farms belonging to the co-op, are eligible for the Minnesota Cooperative Farmer Member Health Plan. Eligible members must also be located in Minnesota, conduct at least $5,000 in business with the co-op, and actively work in production agriculture.
Message from Gravie about additional eligibility for employees of eligible producers:
We are excited to announce that for the 2019 plan year, employees of eligible producer members are now eligible for the Minnesota Cooperative Farmer Member Health Plan! So, those who are eligible can meet any of the following requirements:
- He/she is an employee of an eligible producer member located in MN. The employee must work at least 20 hours a week and receive a Form W-2 from the eligible producer member; or
- He/she is a Minnesota self-employed farmer with employees to whom he/she furnishes a Form W-2; or
- He/she is a Minnesota self-employed farmer with no employees and meets the following requirements:
- He/she has an ownership right in a “trade or business,” regardless of whether the “trade or business” is incorporated or unincorporated;
- He/she earns wages or self-employment income from this “trade or business”; and
- He/she works at least 20 hours a week (or 80 hours per month) providing personal services to the “trade or business” or earns income from the “trade or business” that at least equals the cost of the Minnesota Cooperative Farmer Member Health Plan.
Employers must contact Gravie at 844-538-4690 to get their group set up in our system.
When can I enroll?
For coverage beginning January 1, you can choose and enroll in your plan October 29, 2018 to December 21, 2018.
How do I enroll?
During Open Enrollment, call 844.538.4690 to speak with a Gravie representative or
visit www.gravie.com/mncoop and click “Get Started.”
When will a Gravie representative be in my community to meet in person?
Gravie representatives will be available for appointments in your area during the dates and times listed below.
To make an appointment, please call 844.538.4690 or schedule online at www.gravie.com/mncoop.
Reservations are required.
Tuesday, November 27th 8 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm
Woodlake Event Meeting Center
210 Woodlake Drive, Rochester, MN 55904
How do I find doctors in my network?
Visit www.gravie.com/mncoop/providers to see which health care providers are in network.
How do I learn more?
Call 844.538.4690, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.gravie.com/mncoop