Land O’ Lakes partnered with Gravie Administrative Services LLC to provide cost-friendly healthcare options to All American Co-op members. Here is what you need to know:
Why choose the Land O’ Lakes Cooperative Farmer Member Health Plan?
- Competitive rates.
- Access to a broad, national network.
- No fees to join and no re-rating based on individual health history.
Who can enroll?
To be eligible, you must:
- Reside in a state where the plan is active.
- Be a member of and satisfy $5,000 of business with the co-op.
- File a form 1065, Schedule F, or actively work in production agriculture.
- Own a farm/business and either work 20 hours a week or generate enough income to cover the cost of the plan .
When can I enroll?
For coverage beginning January 1, 2020, you can choose and enroll in your plan between October 28, 2019 and December 20, 2019 at 5 p.m. CT.
How do I enroll?
During Open Enrollment, call 844.538.4690 to speak with a Gravie representative or visit www.gravie.com/coop.
How do I learn more?
Call 844.538.4690, email email@example.com, or go to www.gravie.com/coop.