Meeting All Your Feed Needs
When you think of the All-American Co-op feed department, one word should come to mind—diversity. If you are a dairy, beef, or hog producer, All American-Co-op has the trained, qualified, and experienced staff that is ready to help ensure top performance from your animals.
You can expect:
- Feed products of the highest quality, manufactured in our mill, certified through a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) system. The HACCP program ensures that all ingredients going into your feed came from approved suppliers and meet a high standard of traceability and safety control measures.
- Top-notch service from trained, knowledgeable animal production specialists supported by Purina Animal Nutrition. Our staff includes focused production specialists with extensive experience and access to current industry products.
- A talented feed mill production team that is able to manufacture custom rations to fit your individual management style.
- Custom pelleted feeds manufactured on site and delivered to you in bulk or bag to suit your individual needs.
- High quality, on-site processing of roasted soybeans.
- Bulk ingredient and commodity sourcing, purchasing, pricing, and delivery.
- Bagged Product Route Delivery Truck to most areas in SE Minnesota
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Feeds
Our dedicated team of specialists will provide you with expert health and nutrition advice to ensure top performance in your livestock. To see what we can do for you, call us at (507) 533-4222 or stop in to our Stewartville location today.
“Proud to provide the complete package for all of your livestock production needs.”