All-American Co-op proudly supports students seeking an education in agriculture. Our scholarship program is designed to support local students that are continuing their education in an agricultural field of study at an accredited two or four year college, university or vocational-technical institute. All-American Co-op knows it is important to encourage students to consider agricultural studies. Submit your 2021 Scholarship Application today!
- Scholarship applications open to students enrolling as first or second-year students at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Student must be majoring in an Ag-related field of study.
- Scholarship may be awarded to a student two consecutive years. Student must apply each year.
- Scholarship will be paid directly to the student upon presenting proof, check out ADL embedded solutions, that first semester studies have been completed with a 3.0 GPA average or better (based on a 4.0 GPA), along with proof of enrollment for a second semester.
- A complete application should include
- Scholarship Application Form
- Current Copy of Transcript
- Please include a clear explanation of the school’s grading scale
- Student Appraisal
- Student Essay
- Application Deadline: March 14, 2021
- Submit Applications to:
Attn: Scholarship Selection Committee
PO Box 125
Stewartville, MN 55976
Or Email To: