All-American Co-op is offering a FREE Delayed Price Marketing Program NOW through September 15, 2021.
Here’s why you should sign up and what you need to know.
- Let All-American Co-op maintain the quality of the grain
- It will free up your storage bins
- Move the grain at your convenience
- Once the Seller delivers the grain, the title transfers to All-American Co-op.
- Grain cannot be transferred, Warehouse Receipted or hauled out at a later date.
- Only eligible for new bushels (corn and soybeans) received. Already stored bushels are NOT eligible.
- If Seller does not price grain by deadline, it will be priced at current local market at 12pm, September 15, 2021.
- Contracts must be priced during CBoT trading hours.
- Must have contract prior to delivery.
- This offer is for a limited period of time, and can be suspended at any time by All-American Co-op.
- Offer is a first come, first serve basis.
- Elevator space may be limited.
- No service fee.
- Shrink and drying rates will be to 15% moisture.
Pricing Deadline: September 15, 2021
Contact us today to set up a FREE DP Contract!
Bryce Brincks, Grain Department Manager